Been watching the show again and have come tothe conclusion, like LaT, for whom the snapshot this came from was originally written, that there's no universe in which these two weren't doing each other. Thanks to Kellie and Kalena for read-through and to Cee for making melaugh.

For oh-so-many reasons, this is for Denise. She knows why.
     ---

we move like caged tigers,

we couldn't get closer than this

the way we walk, the way we talk, the way we stalk,the way we kiss...

-lovecats, the cure

©2002 AuKestrel

 

“He was. The guy was checking you out, Fraser, don't even go there with me.”

A small smile plays briefly on Fraser's lips, there and gone again so quickly in the erratic light of the alley that Ray's not sure he saw it. He's not sure he saw it, no; but he knows it was there and he doesn't really need to have seen it to know it and... Jesus, his head's in his ass, spinning into that place where one plus one sometimes makes more than two.

“The evening's choice of...entertainment was yours, Ray,” Fraser says mildly, shifting the jacket slung casually – oh, yeah, casually like a fucking GQ cover boy in Tom Ford casually – over his left shoulder to fold it over his arm.“As I recall, you said it was a shame to waste–”

“A good tux on a nice ass, yeah, I know, I know what I said,” Ray says. “Too nice,and if that other guy made one more crack about your armband things I was gonna tie him up with them and shovehis–”

Fraser stops walking, and Ray turns in time to catch him fingering one of the damned bands with a thoughtful expression on his face, and the rush hits Ray squarely in the gut and spreads lower, fast.

“What? Did you forget where the car was, Mr. Sextant?” he asks, trying to keep the irritation in his voice, because, make no mistake, the guy was checking Fraserout, and Fraser was enjoying it and Ray...wasn't.

“It's a shame to waste these bands and your... tie.” The way Fraser says that, and then cuts his eyes at Ray, sends an honest-to-God shiver up Ray's spine. “That's ... that's very true, Ray.”And the way he says it, like Ray's some kind of genius and Fraser's just figured it out, spreads a feeling of benison and, yes, pure lust, through Ray's entire body.

“It is.” Ray takes a step closer to Fraser; Fraser moves backwards a step and ends up slap against the painted brick wall.

“You're gonna getHuey's tux all dirty,” Ray says, and he's surprised to hear his voice gone all husky, because he's still pissed and Fraser knows it and Fraser's pushing his damned buttons all the way to hell and back, starting with the damned shark he let into his (spare) underwear at the start of all this.

Fraser looks surprised, innocent, and knowing, all at the same time somehow, as he glances over his shoulder and then back at Ray. “You're probably right.”

“Notprobably,” Ray corrects with a scowl. “I'm right.I'm right about that, I was right about Lady Shoes, and I was right about you liking that guy checking youout.”

“I think you mistake,” Fraser says, and there's a note in his voice that brings Ray in, up close and personal, close enough to smell leftover twist of lime on Fraser's breath... skin...mouth.

“I do?” Ray asks softly,bracing himself with one hand splayed against the wall behind Fraser'shead, impossibly close to Fraser but still not touching him. “Gonna tellme you didn't likeit?”

Fraser's tongue curls, longand slow, across his bottom lip, and Ray watches, almost feeling the sharpexplosion of lime in his mouth; and his own tongue glides across his lower lipalmost before he's aware of it, tasting himself, imagining the taste ofFraser with a twist instead.

“I likedit for... this,” Fraser says, equally softly, and leans forward the inchthat separates them, his breath warm and sweet against Ray's lips, theirmouths separated by molecules of air, bare increments of time and space.

Ray feels a brief flash of surprise –poker, air, tux, club, alley, Fraser – and then no more air, justFraser's warm lips on his own, lime and a hint of salt (sweat) and notequila, just Fraser underneath it all...

Ohyeah, Fraser underneath it all, Fraser's all there, suddenly, solid andwarm against him, back against the wall, hard against it, and Ray hard againstFraser, and that not only seems right, it seems inevitable, somehow, as inevitable as Fraser's hands moving, one down his back to his ass, one heading in the opposite direction to cradle Ray's head, holding it at just the right angle.

Ray doesn't need anymore encouragement than that and he licks his way into Fraser's mouth and takes it, brief grateful astonishment at the thought that Fraser'shere and Fraser's here and Fraser's kissing him here in a fucking alley... and, oh God, there goes Fraser's other hand down Ray's back to cup Ray's ass with both hands now, pulling Ray closer,and that's all it takes for Ray to temporarily lose hismind.

He dives for the spot just behindFraser's ear as he fumbles between them for the zipper in the tux. Fraser moans and chuckles, somehow at the same time, and tries to pull Ray closer, probably to impede the zipper unfastening process, but the only effect it really has is to spark Ray higher... because all he has to do is feel Fraser'serection taut under the cloth to forget that they're in an alley,for God's sake, not fifty feet around the corner from the club entrance.

Fraser licks him, hot anddetermined, distracting Ray from both Fraser's neck and Fraser's fly, because Fraser's tongue is... Ray shudders and even hears himself moan, quiet, but still, unmistakably, a moan, because Fraser's tongue is talented and right now it's working on Ray's jaw, then skittering across his cheek to his mouth, leaving him breathless.

Fraser's kiss charges theatmosphere around them: Ray wonders if they look like one of those plasma globes, if he stretched a finger out to the wall, or to Fraser, lightning would flash from it. He feels preternaturally aware of everything and knows, with alcohol-enhanced certainty, that he's at the top of his game, top of his buzz – he spares a small snort for that and Fraser, endearingly, snorts back, a sound closer to a giggle than to a laugh, as he apparently forgets(finally!) where they are and one of the hands on Ray's ass moves up toand then slips down inside Ray's waistband.

Calloused fingers, bare flesh: Fraser's too efficient to go layer by layer. Ray shivers at the heat of those fingers, at the nerve endings suddenly tingling there, like the sweet burn of single malt Scotch, rough and sweet and Ray leans all the way in then, wanting, needing to feel the weight of Fraser's dick hard against his own.

Fraser makes a sound but Ray doesn't let him go, just grinds his groin against Fraser's, and suddenly Fraser's other hand is inside Ray's waistband, both hands clutching his ass, pulling him against Fraser, and Fraser's breathless and moaning and... oh fuck, wild, starting to hump him like there's no tomorrow, like there's no alley, like there's no Lady Shoes, never has been.

Okay, Ray's not into denial but on the other hand he's been around that block with Stella one too many times and it's clear, now, that Fraser was playing Shoes. Hecould've told Ray, hell yeah, ‘cause that's what partners do and he and Fraser still gotta have that out, but if Ray'd been shot in the back by his best friend after some chick he thoughthe loved framed him all the way down into hell and back, well, Ray'swilling to concede that maybe he'd play shit close to the chest too.

This close, he thinks, hazy, happy, jerked– heh – back to reality by a hand on his stomach, bare and warm,pushing, pulling his shirt out of the front of his pants, popping the button,sliding the zipper...

Reality, oh yeah, andhe goes after Fraser's mouth again in a serious way, trying, again, to gethis hand between them, reckless in a way he hasn't felt since he wasseventeen and had his hand – oh, yeah, right there, rightthere...

“God,” Fraser sayssoftly, explosively, and bites down – Jesus! – on Ray's neckas he tugs, pulls, straightens Ray's dick out and then starts to move hishand, still humping Ray's hand at the sametime.

Ray lets his head fall back for abrief, glorious second, then pulls himself together enough to finally go afterFraser's zipper for real, and this time Fraser shifts backward, enough tolet the zipper slide down, enough to let Ray's fingers slide in, feelingstarched cotton, searching beneath for–

“God!” Fraser says again,not so soft this time, and his hand tightens hard around Ray.“Ray–”

Ray breathes in, along, long inhale, trying to imprint all of this on his memory at the same time:the taste of lime and salt on Fraser, the scent of new musk and fresh sweat, thefeel, oh, God, the feel of Fraser hard in his hand, hard and warm and, ChristJesus, already wet.

“Ray!” Fraserwhispers, urgent, and suddenly his hands are clamped down hard on Ray'sshoulders as Fraser pants, pulling back, pushing forward, the coat over his armsuddenly slithering onto the pavement with a slurred sound that only registersbecause it seems to echo the way Fraser's breathing, fast and shallow andnot harsh at all.

“I got you,”Ray breathes. “Fuck, yeah, I gotyou.”

“Yesss,” Fraserhisses, pushing hard and sure now into Ray's hand, his hands squeezingRay's shoulder in time, like he just gave it all up to Ray, likehe's been tied to the train tracks and Ray's just cut him loose,like Ray's the hero.

No hero, Raythinks wildly, holding onto Fraser's dick, no hero to Luanne Russell, sureas hell no hero to Shoes, never was a hero to Stella, but here, right now,Fraser's dick in his hand, Fraser panting and writhing practically underneath him, he feels like a fucking hero, all right, like LoooouuuuSkagnetti, no princess in sight, just Fraser, alwaysFraser...

“LoooooouuuuSkagnetti,” he whispers, because he can, because it'll make Fraserlaugh again, that giggle that's so fucking un-Mountie, that giggle thatmakes him want to wrap Fraser up and take him home for some serious buttpiracy.

And Fraser does laugh, a strained kind of giggle, jumbling words together that sound a lot like Ray's nameand “must you–” and “please!”

“Yeah,” Ray says, simple answer,really, ‘cause it's not like this is a time for “No.” Or a time for “Have you lost your fuckin' mind?” Well,answer to that one's pretty obvious but he's not gonna think about it now, not gonna think about anything but Fraser fucking flirting with him, flirting over air, liking Ray jealous in the club, likingthis...

...a little too much, whoa there –

“Fraser!” hehisses as Fraser stiffens alarmingly.“Slow–”

Fraser groans,crushes his mouth to Ray's, pushes way too fast into Ray's hand, hisdick slippery-slick...

“Not so fast,” Ray says and slides to his knees. He's dimly aware of Fraser gaping above him, open mouthed, like a goldfish – ha, would Fraser swallowa goldfish on a dare? – trying to haul him back up, some kind of crap about his suit...

Ray finds Fraser's feet by instinct, one knee on each, double play: keep Fraser still, save the suit, save the... oh, fuck, save the whales, sharks, whatever, Fraser's packing a killer whale behind those starched boxers and Ray jerks forward,pushing his own dick into thin air, suddenly imagining that fucking whale, uh,fucking him, Dolphin Boy, and, yeah, maybe he shouldn't have had that last drink because that's just fucking silly, now, Ray...

“Gonna blow you,” he mutters, soft, rapid, hears Fraser's indrawn breath, assent, yeah, because they're in that groove now, that thing they do where they just feel, just look, no words, no words now, none except the important ones. “Gonna blow you right now, you take me home and fuck me, Fraser. Blow you, fuck me,deal?”

A cat yowling from another alley drowns out Fraser's moan but Ray takes it as read, leans in and takes Fraser in too, all the way, one gulp, no goldfish here and way too much too fast but it's none of it real and he wants to taste Fraser's salthere, wants to feel Fraser's weight, heavy, heavy, smooth, hotinside his mouth, wants to know those are Fraser's hands in his hair now, holding him, holding him, fucking his mouth just...yeah, just like that.

Oh, man, he wants to hear Fraser moan, wants to hear Fraser moan his name when he comes, when his dick tightens up, when hisballs graze Ray's chin ‘cause they're so tight and high, when Ray swallows fast, when Fraser's head hits the brick wall so hard Ray feels the reverb, feels the reverb all the way down to the end of Fraser's dick, all the way down to that first bitter spurt... He wants to crazy squeeze Fraser, squeeze a lime on Fraser, and he sucks, sucks so hard Fraser's knees shiver, Fraser shudders, Fraser moans again, another flood cascading down Ray's throat...

“So fuckin'hot,” he breathes after he lets Fraser go, after he licks Fraser off,after he makes Fraser squirm – Christ, the shirt's a goner, probably has holes along with the brick burn – after he makes Fraser laugh,breathless, shaken. “So fuckin' hot, Benton Fraser...”

“Ray,” Fraser says, tugging at his shoulder. “Ray.Ray!”

Ray can't resist one last lick, one gentle nip at the end of Fraser's dick, retreating into the– “You're not cut,” he says, looking up at Fraser in surprise. “Cool.”

“I was born in a barn,” Fraser says tartly, kind of the same voice Ray'sheard him get when someone asked him about otter-tossing. “My God,Ray.” He shakes Ray again, an impatient can-we-please-concentrate-here kind of shake. “My God.”

Ray pulls himself up, using Fraser's hip to brace himself, oh yeah, thinks about bracing and moving and hot tight spaces, hard, slick flesh sliding in, pulling out, aww fuckyeah...

“I think you've had rather more to drink than – than I realised,” Fraser says, trying to sound in control, but not quite making it.

“Yeah, and I'm so good with that you would not believe, buddy,” Ray says, licking his lips, leaning into kiss Fraser, whose eyes were tracking Ray's tongue... “Fuck,yeah,” he whispers into Fraser's mouth, and Fraser jerks a little towards him, then breaks the kiss to pull Ray close, to bury his face in Ray's neck, to breathe in so loud that, for the first time, Ray casts a nervous glance at the head of the alley. “Uh,maybe–”

“You'reremarkably... good at that, Ray,” Fraser says, almost inaudibly, and Rayfeels the heat of Fraser's skin against his neck, hotter than before,realises with relish Fraser's blushing.

“So're you,” hewhispers back, tugging at his zipper, his optimistic dick still hard, stubbornabout being put away, every touch of his own hand making his nerves sing, begfor it: want some, want some, want some... “So fucking good, c'mon,let's get your ass home, I'm really gonna die of waiting this time.”

“I – I think I should drive,” Fraser says, fastening his pants while he's trying to talk around a choke in his voice. “I – Ray–”

“No talk, drive,” Ray says,scooping up Huey's coat, a little awkward to bend like this but pretty soon he'll be bent way over, oh fuck yeah, over the couch or up against the wall or holding onto the head board, Jesus, hasn't been fucked in so fucking long, never been fucked in that bed, always wanted to be, always wondered what the fuck Stella'd have done if he'd ever suggested anything like that. She was pretty wild when they first got together, yeah, but later... later she'd have flipped a lid and probably the finger right after, so asking her to peg him in the ass with a strap-on was just never in the cards. “Fuck's thecar?”

“End of the alley andleft,” Fraser says automatically.

“I thought it wasright,” Ray says, also automatically, picking up Fraser's rhythmhalfway between consciously and unconsciously.

“You think a great deal too much,” Fraser says roughly, his hand finding Ray's for a brief,hard squeeze.

“You think?” Ray says amiably, squeezing back. “I think I don't drink enough. Who knew?”

“Knew what?” Fraser asks, slipping a hand into Ray's pocket and feeling around without breaking stride.

“Hey, hey, take it easy!”

“Keys,” Fraser says blandly, holding them up.

“How's about Plan B, Frase?”

“And that would be–”

“You pull my fucking pants down and fuck me over the hood of the GTO.”

“Ah,” Fraser says faintly, andwhen Ray glances at him, quick, he sees the whites of Fraser's eyes. Hegrins and relents a little.

“Maybe next time, huh.”

“May –perhaps,” Fraser agrees, and swallows noisily. He points out the GTO in evident relief.

Ray tries to be good on the drive home but he's got something in him tonight, the devil, his mom'd say, Fraser, maybe, the angel on his other shoulder snorts, sounding damn smug. He taps, twitches, sings under his breath, then, finally, when he sees Fraser's knuckles clenched white on the wheel, asks innocently,“You done this before? Fucked?”

Fraser looks at him, shocked,for so long that Ray grabs the wheel. “Brake, buddy, red light. Yes or no?”

“I, ah, suppose it depends on many things,” Fraser says, almost in a mumble.

“Such as?”

“Such as, ah, definitions. Ray, really,I–”

“Definitions, I can do that, Fraser, old buddy, old pal. You ever fucked a guy up the ass before?”

“Is – is this germane?” Fraser says, his voice sounding like Pudding right before the last stand, right before you swallow it down, silky smooth and...

“We playing footsie for areason?” Ray says, pushing harder than maybe he should, but there's the whole “hard” thing and the whole “not soon enough”thing on top of the whole “partners” thing with Shoes, which all boils down to one thing: getting Fraser to fucking admit something, one thing,anything, without fucking having to drag it out of him in half cloth and not quite nothing but certainly not the whole truth, thank you kindly,Ray.

“I'm sorry,” Frasersays after a dead silent three blocks, after Ray's had time to realise he blurted that whole mess out without fucking thinking, fucking honesty's one thing but fucking with Fraser's feelings is something else again –

“No,” Ray says, too fast, not contrite enough, words spilling from him like excuses instead of apologies. “Fuckin' tequila, I should know the fuck better and stick to Scotch, Fraser, I'm the one who's sorry,I'm just rattling your damn cage and that's notbuddies.”

“No,” Frasersays, louder than Ray. “I'm sorry. Let that be the end of it.Please, Ray.”

It's not that easy,Ray wants to say, feeling his erection wilt even as the words rise. Instead heswallows and nods.

Three more blocks insilence and Ray's about to ask Fraser if he wants to be dropped off at theConsulate when Fraser says quietly, “It waspersonal.”

The cop in Ray opens hismouth, argues right away. “You never fucking mether.”

There's a cold whistlingwind in the car, Ray could almost swear to it, when Fraser says, “Ithink... I thought I knew her...sister.”

It was a brother, Ray thinks,but he doesn't say it because he knows they're talking aboutsomething else now.

“It was somethingI needed to do myself,” Fraser says at last, just as they pull intoRay's parking space. He looks forward for a moment longer, then takes abreath and looks at Ray. “I am sorry,Ray.”

“You ever do itagain?” Ray asks, his eyebrows going up, achallenge.

Fraser stares at him for a longtime, then sighs. “Probably,” he says finally. “Perhaps. Inthe – under certain circumstances, I don'tknow–”

Inside, Ray's heartwarms suddenly. That's some trust, anyway, that honesty. Still, tricky hand here and pushing's no way to win the whole pot. “You want I should take you back to the Consulate?” he asks, trying to sound neutral.

Fraser's quick-drawn breath sparkshope: he wasn't expecting that offer.

“I thought...” he begins.Ray waits, waits, nerves strumming, dying of waiting all too scarily real with his dick starting to get heavy again, pushing out an ache between his legs.“I believe you have a substantial IOU of mine,” Fraser says finally,carefully not looking at Ray. “I was raised to believe debts should be honoured.”

“Call itcancelled,” Ray says with a grandiose wave of his hand. “Money and friends don't mix, that's what Ihear.”

There's a long silence, so long Ray'd almost call it startled. He waits, his nerves starting to hum. Finally he hears Fraser shift, open his mouth. “As you wish,” Frasersays, but his voice... aw fuck, his voice is all low and smoky-sweet, hickory barbecue drifting on the wind down on Hoover, and Ray feels his hips push up and out, his muscles tensing.

“You take the GTO, huh, I'll get it from you tomorrow,” Ray says, normal, yeah, normally sliding his hand to the normal door latch.

“Ray?”

“Yeah, Frase?”

“I think you're ahell of a pokerplayer.”

“About time you admitted it–”

“Ray,I've – I have to admit that I've wanted to – tofuck you for – for so long,” Fraser says, hotter than hot,more fire than smoke in his voice now.

“Fraser!” Ray yelps asFraser's hand closes over the bulge in his crotch. “Not here, nothere, Mrs.Kovalczek'll–”

“Onthe other hand, I've wanted to, ah, taste you for solong–”

“Fuck, fuck wasgood, I can go with fuck,” Ray says breathlessly, not really surehe'll go anywhere but into Fraser's hand in about three seconds.“I didn't even know you knew thatword.”

“I'm a quickstudy,” Fraser breathes, yeah, breathes, right in his ear, the onlywarning Ray has before Fraser's mouth closes on his, before Fraser's hand unzips him, uh,handily.

“Jesus,” Ray moans.“Fraser, I'm good for about three more seconds of that. Upstairs, before Mrs. K calls the damn cops.”

“We are cops,Ray,” Fraser says in such a reasonable-sounding tone of voice that Ray loses it completely, throwing his head back, almost choking from laughing so hard.

“All the more reason,” he says, when he can, “not to be found with your hand around my dick.C'mon, Fraser, don't tell me you don't wanna get naked.”

“God,” Fraser says huskily. Ha, Fraser reduced to mono – mono – not nucleotides, no,not syllabi...

“One syllable, onesyllable,” he says, knowing Fraser'll get it, and Fraserdoes.

“Monosyllabic?”

“Oh,yeah,” Ray says grandly. “Exactly. You're a hot monosyllabic,Frase.”

He makes a note about what turns Fraser on about three seconds later when Fraser dunks his head into Ray's lap. The first touch of warmth, wet lips parting and then closing around him, and Ray gives in and grabs onto Fraser's head, trying not to push up, no real clue if Fraser knows his way around a stick. The first suck and his head falls back because the rest of his body's too busy trying toclimb inside Fraser's mouth to hold it up. He snaps back up, sees a light go on in, fuck, in that damned busybody's apartment.

“Fraser, Jesus,” he gasps. “Lights, c'mon, she'll be taking out the garbage next,any excuse. C'mon!”

Fraserdoes some kind of swirl thing with his tongue that nearly makes Ray's eyesfall out, then lifts his head. Ray whimpers, can't help it, that felt sogood, he's so hard, Fraser's mouth is... Jesus,Fraser's mouth wrapped around his dick is too damn cool forschool.

“All right,” Fraser says,and Ray's only consolation is that his voice isn't any steadier thanhis hand as he tries to tidy Ray away.

Raybats at his hands. “I'm good, leave it,” he says gruffly.“Keys, get the keys, jacket, let me have the jacket.” He bundles thejacket in his lap before he gets out of the car, but even the breeze that makes it through the cloth doesn't back him down much, Jesus, he hasn't been this ready to go since... since, wow, since... no, no, no, no fair, braincries foul and Ray sends the batter to the box, enough's enough.

Halfway to the door he realises no one's following him. “Fraser,” he hisses, snapping his fingersover his shoulder. There's a scuffle of gravel, slam of a car door, and then Fraser's behind him, one hand reaching out for Ray's shoulder.

“Touch me and I'll cream Huey's jacket,” Ray mutters. Fraser gasps, a sharp noise, and Rayhas the feeling that Fraser's finally back on the page with himagain.

They make Ray's door withoutencountering Mrs. Kovalczek, and Ray's breathing a silent prayer of thanks– one look at Fraser's enough to make him hard enough to poundnails, and there's no way even a little old lady wouldn't justsmell the sex dripping off Fraser right now – while he fumbles withhis key ring. Fraser didn't even try, just handed the keys to Ray, no comments at all about labels or organizing, oh no, just handed ‘em over,staring at Ray the whole time, hungry, his eyes liquid, his lips shiny... shinyfrom Ray's dick, oh fuck... Finally the key slides home and he turns it,pushes the door open, almost falling through it.

Fraser's right behind him, kicks thedoor closed, first try, and for some reason that's hotter than anythingelse, that backwards kick, like the door's irrelevant, like theworld's irrelevant, like all that matters is closing the door on the worldand getting, oh yeah, finally naked on someone's ass. Whichis the first thing, getting his ass naked, and he kicks off his shoes,strips off his pants and his socks, doesn't even wait to watch ‘emland.

He gets Fraser backed up against thedoor for another deep kiss while he starts on the damn studs. Fraser's notmuch help: he's fumbling with Ray's tie, tugging completely thewrong way first, a horrified murmured apology then and the constriction isloosened, but Ray hardly notices it, spares a grin ‘cause undressing aguy's harder than a chick, the buttons don't work right, it figuresthe tie's backwards too.

Finally,finally, gets Fraser's shirt undone, pulled off his shoulders, damnedmuscle shirt under it, what the fuck... “Off,” he growls,“off, off, off!”

Frasergrunts, tugs, and there's a heap of white at their feet, suddenly, andRay's staring at... wow, naked expanse of Fraser, never seen so much ofFraser's skin in his life. “Christ,” he says, almost afraid totouch: is it a dream, maybe he's gonna wake up in ten seconds to thestupid morning show on the album rock station. “Never saw so much ofyou,” he says, his brain buzzing high on the last few minutes of thealcohol. “Fuck.”

Fraserdoesn't waste time with words, just grabs Ray's shirt and tugs itoff. “Touch me,” he says fiercely. “Touchme.”

Ray takes a breath, reaches outwith a finger, still half-expecting the radio to go on any second, presses it tothe base of Fraser's collarbone, most he's ever seen of Fraser up‘til now. Fraser breathes in, a ragged shudder of a sound, likeRay's finger is fire, but he doesn't make a move. Ray spans one pecwith his fingers, feeling the nipple hard under the heel of his hand, andFraser's head hits the door hard. Ray looks up, surprised: Fraser'seyes are shut tight, his bottom lip caught in his teeth, and for a whole minuteRay forgets to breathe. Or, at least, it feels like it when he finally feels airin his lungs again, like he was drowning, gasping for air, and suddenly he canbreathe again, lightheaded with relief.

Hesteps closer, feels the heat from Fraser all the way down to his dick, swingingbetween them, and puts his other hand across Fraser's othernipple.

“Ray,” Fraser says in avoice that sounds like the cat dragged him in, “if you're trying tomake me die ofwaiting...”

“Don't knowwhere to start,” Ray whispers. “Priorities, good things to have, badtime to try to learn ‘em, Fraser.” And then he leans in fast, beforeFraser can come up with a sensible answer to that crap, and licks Fraser all theway from the hollow at the base of his throat up to his leftear.

It happens so fast he literallydoesn't see it. One second Fraser's moaning under his tongue, thenext his back's against the door and Fraser's mouth is hard on his,dick hard against his, and this –

“So fucking good,” he moans,grabbing Fraser with both hands, right back to where this all started, humpinghis dick up against Fraser's leg. “'s it,Fraser...”

“Yeah,” Frasersays. “So... oh, God, Ray... this... this isn't... isn'tfair...”

Ray just shuts his eyes tight,moves against Fraser's dick again, arches his back so he can feel Frasernaked against him, almost naked, getting there, anyway.

“Bed?” he gasps, hands curlingin Fraser's hair when Fraser leans down to lick him, tonguing a nipplealmost casually.

“Yes,” Frasersays, fierce again. “I need... I want you somewhere I can touchyou.”

Touch, Fraser said touch,Ray's brain tries to catch up, and he reaches for Fraser's nipplesagain, touching them lightly, feather light, feeling Fraser shudder under hishands. Oh, that's good, that's really damn good, making Fraser moanjust like that, and Ray gets bolder, unfastens Fraser's pants, pushes themdown, grabbing Fraser's ass on the way to off offoff.

“Bed!” Fraser soundsdesperate; takes everything Ray has not to sink to his knees again, finish himoff again, taste him again. So Ray pushes at him, trying to get him to startwalking. Takes Fraser a minute or so, and then he's walking too, one handon Ray's ass, one on hisshoulder.

Halfway to the bedroom they loseit: Fraser grabs Ray around the chest, pulls him backwards against him, and Raynearly comes then and there when he feels Fraser's erection tight againsthis ass. “Yes!” he says, not sure what the question was, if thereeven was a question.

“Yes,”Fraser echoes, hoarse, grabbing Ray around the waist and pushing up against him,and God if that doesn't feel just about perfect, Fraser'sdick slipping into the crack of his ass, slipping, sliding, a little wetter now,pushing harder.

Ray fumbles for thedoorframe, wonders if that's his heart pounding in his ears orFraser's dick, unable to entirely believe that's Fraser,Fraser standing stiff legged behind him, Fraser's legs warm andhairy between Ray's, kneeing Ray's legs apart, Fraser's handson Ray's waist now, pushing and straining against Ray's ass, notquite enough to hurt, not near enough to satisfy. But Fraser doesn't seemto know where he is, what he's doing: he drops his head down betweenRay's shoulder blades, murmuring shit Ray can't make out, moaningbetween the words, all the time rubbing the head of his dick right... fucking...there...

“Ah, God, toomuch,” Fraser says, his voice a ragged tear across the fabric ofRay's reality, and then suddenly the pressure is gone, Fraser'sgone, and Ray starts to turn, to panic: whatthefuck

– and then he feelsFraser's hands on his hips again, sliding around, pulling his ass apart,oh God, fingers touching him there... no, not fingers, that's the rasp ofstubble on a chin, that's... that's Fraser's goddamnedtongue, licking across him like – oh, God, like Ray's thelime, Ray's the salt and tequila, that wicked tongue so damned good, soright, right there, oh God – “Right there!” he gasps, pushingup against the wall, pushing back against Fraser, trying to sit onFraser's goddamned tongue, goddamned face, wanting more, now, more...“More!” he says fiercely. “God,Fraser...”

Then Fraser's licking his way upRay's ass, up Ray's back, stopping to nibble, bite, lick the musclewhere Ray's back stops and his ass starts, stopping to kiss one particularvertebrae, stopping, finally, at Ray's left shoulder blade, where histongue and his teeth combine to almost make Ray fucking shoot into thinair, isn't that how all this got started, overair?

“Ray,” Fraser rumbles, theword vibrating against Ray's back, like it came out of Fraser and wentstraight through to the centre of Ray's being, “Ray, Ray!”

“Fraser,” he pants, not surewhat Fraser wants, his attention, his car, his ass, whatever, whatever it is,it's his.

“Thisis...”

“This is sogood,” Ray says, trying to turn, but Fraser's got him pulled rightup close against him again, his dick riding low between Ray's thighs, hisface buried in Ray's neck. “So good,” Ray repeats, shoving hisass backwards so Fraser gets themessage.

Yeah, Fraser got the messagealready, Ray feels his dick slide up again, catching over his hole, wet andthick and Ray can't keep himself from shivering as he pushes back, tryingto make Fraser take him, trying to take Fraserin.

“Ray!” Fraser says, his voicegone high. “I – I can't – you'renot–”

“Try me,” Raypants. “Oh, God, Fraser, tryme!”

“That would be the otherproblem,” Fraser says, pulling back, pushing in again, like he can'thelp himself, but sounding amazingly like himself, under the –“Under the circumstances – Christ, Ray! – I don't thinkI'll–”

“Fraser, thinkbefore, after, whatever, fucknow!”

Then Fraser's handsare back around Ray's chest, dick snug up against Ray's ass again,and even as Ray moves against it, triumphant, Fraser manhandles them to the bed,frog marching Ray, and Ray'd laugh if he wasn't so busy trying tocoax Fraser's dick into his ass on the way.

“You'd better – God, Ray– better have some – something to, ah – Ray!”

Lube. Lube. Fraser's gonna be talkingabout “facilitating matters” in about point three seconds if Raydoesn't head him off at the pass. He gropes for the drawer, fumbles amostly empty tube of leftover KY out of it – stuff doesn't go bad,right? And, oh yeah, Mr. “Five P's” just gave himself away ina big way, knows what the fuck to do and how to do it, even if he won'tcome out and say it.

“Lube!” hegrowls. “Now damn it, Fraser,fuck–”

Fuck,”Fraser overrides him, his voice harsher now, reasonable-sounding completelygone, one hand leaving Ray's hip, the other still holding him pressedclose. Ray feels the tube against his back, suddenly, cold, realisesFraser's got the tube in his teeth while he wrestles the cap off,‘cause he doesn't want to let go of Ray, and damn if thatdoesn't melt Ray's heart and stoke his fires all at the same time,and he forgets the cold and just presses back, trying to help Fraser get the capoff now now now!

The cap goes flying,Ray's pretty sure he'll never find it, pretty sure he doesn'tcare, pretty sure that tube's going into the Ray Kowalski Fucking Hall ofFame just as soon as Fraser's done pounding his ass so caps are justfucking immaterial.

Then the tubedrops onto the bed, Fraser's hand's between them, slick slicking hisdick, pushing some into Ray's ass, his fingers shaking a little. Raypushes back on them and Fraser gasps; Ray doesn't care, this is all hiswet dreams rolled into one, one fucking incredible man about to do some fuckingincredible things to Ray's ass right here on Ray's bed.

“It doesn't even have to beincredible,” he says, laughing out loud from the sheer unbelievable joy ofit all.

Fraser, amazingly, laughs too.“Thank you for – for taking the pressure off,” he says,panting slightly. “Because I don't thinkI'll–”

“Don'tthink,” Ray pants back, pushing again. “That's your firstmistake.”

Fraser pushes back this time,finally, and Ray's knees buckle, right onto the bed. Fraser's rightbehind him, pushing his knees between Ray's thighs, holding Ray'ships at – oh God – just the right angle, finally, that blunthead pushing in, pulling back, pushing, pulling back, pushing, finally, in, justenough... Ray's fingers tighten on Fraser's arms but Fraser'sgot him, pulling him back against Fraser's chest, solid and warm, andFraser's got his tongue in Ray's ear, muttering warm dark things,not pushing now, just giving Ray time to get used toit.

Used to it. Used to it. ToFraser... Fraser in his ass... He moans, unexpectedly, and Fraser's armstighten around him, pulling him back closer, back and down and... whoa... Fraserjust slid in a little more and... He feels the air cold across his teeth as heinhales sharply, tightening instinctively against theburn.

Suddenly Fraser's hand flattenson his chest and Fraser's head drops to Ray's shoulder. He hearsFraser panting, a noisy, needy sound, even as he feels Fraser try to pull back,pull out, relieve the pressure. No, no, wrong way, wrong way, Frase, andRay reaches around for Fraser's ass, pushing back, pulling Fraser towardshim again.

“Take it slow,” Frasergrits out. “Ray...”

“Donewith slow, done with safe, done with waiting,” Ray hisses. “Comeon!” He corkscrews his hips for emphasis, something he forgot heremembered until just now, and that works, oh, yeah, Fraser's halfwaythere and Ray hardly felt it this time. He pulls forward, pushes back,corkscrews again, wonders how the hell Fraser's staying so damnedstill. When he feels the fine tremor of Fraser's muscles under hishand he realises it's so Fraser won't come, and that pumpshis dick right back up to full just like that, that and the realisationthat those are Fraser's balls he feels underneath, Fraser'shair he feels brushing hisass...

“Ray,” Fraser says, movinga shaky hand down his chest, across his stomach, down to his hip,“Ray...”

“'mgood,” Ray says hoarsely, throwing his head back ontoFraser's shoulder, twisting so he can lick Fraser, taste Fraser, Frasertwisting too, suddenly, and kissing Ray, kissing him hard even as he starts tomove a little, rocking back and forth. Ray murmurs encouragement, rocking too, alittle harder, a little faster, until Fraser has both hands on Ray's hipsand is holding him, bracing both of them, moving in and out, steady and slow,slower than Ray thought anyone could, and suddenly Ray's grateful for thealley for more reasons than the obvious, oh yeah, ‘cause Fraser...Fraser's going in slow and deep, Fraser's going in over and over,Fraser... Fraser knows his shit, man, knows his way around an asshole,and he's not gonna pound Ray's ass, he's just gonna fuck it,deep and slow, until Ray's mindless and screaming and nothing but a puddleof come on the bed, a panting, sweatingmess...

And finally Fraser'sgonna pound Ray's ass, no mercy now, pound it hard, but not for long,because even Iron Mountie can't hold out that long, even with a blow jobto take the edge off, and not long after that Fraser's a puddle of come onRay, in Ray, shooting hard and making sounds Ray's never thought to dreamof, calling Ray things that'll make Ray blush tomorrow, make Fraser blushharder, but it's all... it's all goodnow.

First thing Fraser says, breathless,almost starts Ray's motor up again then and there, is, “You're going to be sosore.”

“So fucking sore,”Ray says hazily. “Don't you fucking move.” He grabsFraser's arm, pulls it under his chest so Fraser can't move, feelsFraser put his head down with a wry little chuckle, and lets himself fallasleep, just like that, surrounded by Fraser instead of air, ‘cause whoneeds air when you got the realthing?

Hand in hand is the only way toland
And always the right wayround...

---
Soundtrack:Lovecats, the Cure (Japanese Whispers); Accidents Will Happen,Elvis Costello (Armed Forces); Rudy Can't Fail, the Clash;Hanging by a Moment, Lifehouse (No Name Face); One Perfect Kiss,New Order (Low-Life); Wild Wild Life, Talking Heads (Once in a Lifetime);Oh, What a Feeling, Junkhouse; Talk of the Town, the Pretenders;Blister in the Sun, Violent Femmes; Losing Control, Headstones;Thunder Road, the Boss (Thunder Road); How's My Drinking,Guided By Voices (Isolation Drills); Delicate Few, of a revolution(Risen)


Home